Sunday, May 01, 2005

My 5

I was tagged by my friend, Digital, over at Whyareweinthishandbasket? to:

“Name five things that people with whom you generally associate think are really cool, but that leave you cold."

So here are my five, which are subject to change at any moment, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

1. Louis Vuitton cherry purses...I just don't get this one.
However, I do appreciate a nice designer handbag from time to time.

2. Brad Pitt and/or Tom Cruise...same difference, way too hunky.
I like Vince Vaughn, the more recent, heavier version and Joaquin Phoenix 'cause scars are sexy.
I love the one on his lip.

3. Reality shows....I'm so over it.
Talk radio also falls into this category for me.
Too much chatter. I have PLENTY of chatter in my head already, thank you.

4. The View...
Those women make me embarrassed to call myself a woman. I mean, really.
Someone enlighten me, please. What is the point of this show?

5. Clubs of any sort...I hate organized meetings of any kind.
I made myself go to Weight Watchers for a while. It was a club with great benefit to my general well being,
but I couldn't stand the "rah, rah, lets share our struggles and big group hug" vibe.

Now, just to balance it out...here are 5 things I think are really cool that most folks don't:

1. Great deals on second hand clothes.

2. Motley Crue.

3. Sharing, see: reciting, my dreams over coffee in the morning.

4. Finding the perfect juxtapositional arrangement of items.

5. Dreadlocks on white girls.

I'd love to hear your 5's... so post 'em, if ya got 'em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I can't wait to see you in dreadlocks.

Tuesday, 03 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats