Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Life's a Beach

Yes, I'm getting out the old denial hat and dusting it off today.

You see, I am packing up for a short trip that will entail wearing a bathing suit, quite possibly as early as tomorrow afternoon.

Although I am nowhere close to bikini ready, I am not in the habit of denying myself the pleasures the ocean has to offer.
Nor, the sun.
Nor, tasty food.
Nor, cold beers.

So, instead of freaking out at the state of my rapidly aging and expanding body,
I put a little sunscreen, some cute flip flops, a fun yet modest two-piece, and grab my denial hat on the way out the door.

As long as no cameras record the actual events taking place, this hat works like a charm every... single ...time.

Yeah, I have a lot of hats like that up my sleeve.
Just hang with me and I'll eventually show you all the tricks.

Talk to you as soon as I get back!

2 Comments:

Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thanks Jill--
Yeah, these sort of hats come in mighty handy from time to time...
My collection gets larger every year!

Wednesday, 13 April, 2005  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I agree, I'm all about the denial hat! And good for you going somewhere swimsuity! I hope you have a blast, beach-girl!

Thursday, 14 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats