Monday, January 09, 2006

Update on New Year's Resolutions

Nine days into 2006 and:

I haven't run a single mile...
Not the best way to train for the mini marathon.

I have gained 2 pounds since Jan 1st...
Supposed to be losing 10,
so I am headed very much in the wrong direction.

And I ate two big fat animal shrimp
at Cafe Minou on Friday night.....
Not so terribly vegetarian of me.

And in other news, Mark bought a pack of cigarettes for himself.
He quit about a year ago.

Good news is...I have started a new portrait commission to be completed ASAP,
and I begin a mural in a baby's nursery tomorrow.

Maybe the next nine days will be better for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama T said...

Years ago, I made the perfect resolution: STOP MAKING RESOLUTIONS! hahahaha

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger Mags said...

oh anessa....Im sorry. it will get better! I love you!

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats