Sunday, January 01, 2006

Anessa QUITS BLOGGING

You didn't want to wake one morning to find a heading that said that did you?? Well a week ago A says, "I did the blog thing for exactly a year and now I am stopping". Like you would be, I was very upset. I read her blog every day to see new posts. I go back and read old posts to relive things we've done. I love her blog and I do not want it to die. The only way to keep the sparkle was to agree to post occasionally so that the pressure to post often was not so great. I agreed and here we are a blogging couple. We will see how this works and I have promised not to take over, only to contribute occasionally. To Anessa's Fans- I promise not to harm the good taste of ASITJ, but will probably not be as sweet, sentimental and sensitive as my beautiful wife. I on the other hand come from a more sarcastic place. Not dark or bitter, I just look at life as a bit of a joke and I am often the punch line. Cheers to the New Year !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cowgirl
Mark

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mark. Let's see what you've got...

Tuesday, 03 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats