Sunday, January 01, 2006

Anessa QUITS BLOGGING

You didn't want to wake one morning to find a heading that said that did you?? Well a week ago A says, "I did the blog thing for exactly a year and now I am stopping". Like you would be, I was very upset. I read her blog every day to see new posts. I go back and read old posts to relive things we've done. I love her blog and I do not want it to die. The only way to keep the sparkle was to agree to post occasionally so that the pressure to post often was not so great. I agreed and here we are a blogging couple. We will see how this works and I have promised not to take over, only to contribute occasionally. To Anessa's Fans- I promise not to harm the good taste of ASITJ, but will probably not be as sweet, sentimental and sensitive as my beautiful wife. I on the other hand come from a more sarcastic place. Not dark or bitter, I just look at life as a bit of a joke and I am often the punch line. Cheers to the New Year !!

3 Comments:

Blogger digitalcowgirl said...

Welcome to the world of blogging--I know you'll fit right in!

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cowgirl
Mark

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Anonymous Mike said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mark. Let's see what you've got...

Tuesday, 03 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats