Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

This Narnia rap is truly AWESOME..
Funny, funny, stuff:



Also, I should tell you, if you haven't seen Narnia, it is pretty cool and worth the $7.00 spent...

Centaurs, unicorns, cute kids,
and an Ice Queen with dreads.....

Yes, all sorts of fantastical and magical things,
and although there is a Christian slant/subtext going on throughout the movie,
I don't think it is too specific,
over overwhelming for non-Christian viewers.

In fact, I may have missed this message altogether
if everyone wasn't talking about it beforehand so much.

So, don't let the hype from stop you from going to see the movie.

Because if you like centaurs, unicorns, cute kids,
and Ice Queens with dreads.

If that sort of thing floats your boat.
You will leave quite satisfied, I'm sure.

On a vaguely related note...
I am making a prediction that the Unicorn will be making a huge fashion comeback very soon.

Yeah, I said it.

The unicorn.

Actually, I made this forecast last year,
but I think the recent release of Narnia
has put the magical beast on the fast track to design houses all over the world.

Not to mention, I saw a table full of unicorn books
at the book store last week.

I'm fairly certain, It is only a matter of time.

Did I mention that I kept my extensive unicorn collection of collectibles from the 1980's fully in tact?

Oh yes.... I did.

It's gonna rock when Mark lets me put them back out again!
(You will agree to that, right honey???)

Here's wishing you that which makes you happiest this holiday..
even if it is really tacky....
Much love from Kentucky...now and always.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tha rap video is HOT! Chris Parnell was always a favorite of mine, from the "new school" anyways...

I'm glad Narnia is so good. I think we're going with my brother in law on Friday to see it.

Wednesday, 28 December, 2005  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your blog? It's not as good as seeing you in person, but it's pretty darn good.
My brother told me about that video and said, "You're gonna love it. It's got those cupcakes in it that you like."
Funny.
I'm glad to know that movie is good, too.

Wednesday, 28 December, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Brooke,
Hope you have a good time at the movies....and LL, thanks so much for the comment. You know...I wouldn't even be doing it if you didn't ask me to consider it!

Thanks for asking me to---and glad Chad stops by occasionally. Wish he say hello every now and then.
(that's a hint Chad!) ha ha.

Thursday, 29 December, 2005  
Blogger Mags said...

Just saw Narnia w/ Mom Dad and Carly and LOVED IT! Even w/ the religious subtext...is that what you call it? It made it mean so much more to me! It make me cry actually. Loved the ice queen w/ the dreads....Loved the little boys and girls and LOVED LOVED LOVED the message!

Wednesday, 04 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats