Sunday, January 01, 2006

Going to keep on Truckin'

Recently, while making a list of things I want to accomplish in 2006,
Which include, but are not limited to:
Training for a mini marathon,
Writing a children's book,
and going vegetarian.

I decided I should quit my blog.

Simply to make room in my life
for my new projects.
Most specifically the running.

So, you might imagine my surprise,
when of all people,

the one that gives me most grief about my silly little blog
the one that makes frequent smart ass comments
regarding my overly-romanticized, adjective-chocked, sentimental posts,
was the most disappointed with my announcement.

Yes. Would you believe it?
Mark was totally bummed out.

So, we have made an agreement.
I am going to keep on truckin'...
and using too many adjectives,
and typos,
and misspelled words,
with one small adjustment.
Mark is now a contributing member..

So, dear readers...I give to you...
My husband and source of constant entertainment,

Johnny Mark Farmer, blogger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I can't believe you've been blogging for a whole year. Doesn't seem possible. I would be crushed if you stopped! Welcom aboard, Mark. This is a fine development.

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

welcome, that would be.

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank GOD! I would have been so sad if you had disappeared from the blogosphere. :)

Sunday, 01 January, 2006  
Blogger Mags said...

so happy you are staying....looking forward to hearing from Marky Mark...he is funny.

Wednesday, 04 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats