Friday, December 30, 2005

One of my favorite NYE parties....like, ever.

bignye200?
We can't figure out what year this was taken...
but oh, I wish I could tell you all the stories from this night...
However, I cannot
because either;

#1) you simply would not believe the bizarre true tales of this particular evening
or
#2) you may die of laughter.

So, without giving it all away...
the night unfolded something like this:

Mark was served a "Bennington" by Chad,
which ended up with some girl accusing Mark of spying on her in the bathroom,
then a fight almost broke out.
Did I mention we all had pink Barbie microphones given to us by Lori..
which we never put down
for the whole night?

I woke up New Year's Day with two black eyes from falling on my nose about 3am,
and then promptly lost the coin toss with Mark
which found me driving us both back to Louisville
while he snored like a freight train and
I tried to hear the radio over the throbbing of my face.

A rough one indeed, but I still laugh when I see this photo.
Ah...carefree youth....
Thank goodness I am more responsible now.
; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Happy New Year! I hope you don't break anything this year!

Saturday, 31 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats