Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Vulturefest in 45 seconds or less.

Well, we had a great time and made a whole day of the trip....wrapping up the incredible jaunt with Thai food in Carbondale and a trip to the boot outlet mall for these awesome boots...
DSC00529
What you can't see are the bucking horse and rodeo rider on the sides...
so....
very.....
cool.....
if I don't say so myself.

Among the things I learned that day, these are the top three:
1. Vultures are quite beautiful creatures and can have a wingspan up to 9 feet.
DSC00492
2. Charming, intelligent, laid back art communities still exist in this day and time.
DSC00496
DSC00483
3. My dreadlocks have a long way to go before they are this cool.
DSC00471
As promised....here is video of Makanda's downtown in 45 seconds.... or less:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Sprouse said...

Vultures...cool! Do you have a groovy new BG color or is it because I'm on a dif computer?

Wednesday, 19 October, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

IT'S PINK TODAY : )

Wednesday, 19 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats