Saturday, October 01, 2005

23rd Post 5th Sentence.

Fun game from Marcy @
WHYAREWEINTHISHANDBASKET:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Here is Marcy's 5th sentence:
And while in my younger days I would not have really cared about flashing a crotch-shot to a passer-by, I unfortunately have to be a little more discreet now that my livelihood is involved.

And here is mine:
We had just gathered all of our tanning equipment from the linen closet....Baby Oil, zinc oxide, colorful oversized beach towels, two pairs of her Mom's Foster Grants and a tiny transistor radio.

Taken from Saint in a Smock, which recalls my first hair color experience.
An experience that would alter my life forever.
Read the whole story here

I'm not gonna tag you, but I'd love a link if you participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats