Thursday, September 29, 2005

You Scratch My Head, I'll Not Eat Yours.

Not sure of the origins of this photo,
and I can't verify that is real....
That detail aside, it is rather touching to me.
The child looks like he has done this a million times.
Almost as if it is morning ritual at their home,
and there's a lot of love happening between these two.
I especially appreciate how the child's little hand is cradling the serpent's large head so he can really give it a good scrub.
Pure kindness.
I'll bet Mr. Snakey doesn't get a lot of offers for this sort of affection.
mail
(Thanks Sheri)

2 Comments:

Blogger C Hurley said...

There's really nothing like a boa bath to get the day started off right! It is also very refreshing to shower with basket of black widows.

Nice pic!

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Hmmmmmm...
Thanks for the tip!

Thursday, 29 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats