Friday, January 13, 2006

Dread Evolution

I had no idea how they would develop,
but it is very interesting to see the evolution.

I started them July 18th.

Here's a photo from roughly a month into the experiment:

Here's another about halfway into it:
self portrait tuesday
And this was taken last week:
Dread Update
They are getting shorter and tighter
(and suspiciously blonder) every day.
It's wild.

I wish they would hurry up and grow....
this is a true lesson patience.

I want long dreads like these kids.
Well, maybe not exactly, but aren't they amazing!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know how much I <3 your dreads already, but it is awesome to see your progress. I saw a girl on some wife-swap type show that had awesome dreads (in all colors!) and it made me desperate to crack out of the corporate prison to have them!!

Friday, 13 January, 2006  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

You're making me want them too. I think they look fantastic. (Love that hippie goddess pic, too.)

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thanks girls!

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats