Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yet another Reason I Love my Husband

The scene: Mark is watching a movie on TV and I am surfing the web.

Me: (Interrupting his movie watching) You know, if we ever go to Burning Man I would like to dress up like a unicorn.

Mark: (Talking to me while still half watching the movie) Um....What are you wearing to Barry Manilow?

Me: No, honey, I said I want to dressed like a unicorn if we go to Burning Man.

Mark: Oh, I thought Barry Manilow was coming to town. (pause) That's too bad, I wanted to go dressed as Copa Cabana.
copa cabana

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

If you ever come to the Chicken Inferno, you can certainly dress as unicorns, a pair of sane Barry Manilow fans, or any other mythological creatures you can think up.

Monday, 12 September, 2005  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I think you guys should dress up exactly like that for the next Saturday night shindig in Paducah. You would be famous around town. (It's a VERY nice look!)
btw, "unicorn" is a great idea for Burning Man. I would like to see you as a unicorn. I bet you'll be very sparkly and cute, but with a little edge.

Monday, 12 September, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Ha ha..... Thank you all for the overwhelming support of our love to dress in costume!

Monday, 12 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you guys dress up in these costumes, would you mind to stop by our house? I bet you could clean the entire thing by the second chorus! Mark's sleeves could get between the blinds, he could twirl you into every corner and your train could swiffer the floors...then on to the kitchen where those sequence could scour the toughest skillet! At the soap-a, soap-a cabana!

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats