Friday, September 02, 2005

You need a kitten, don't you?

Dear friends and family,

Below you will find a desperate plea from my neighbor, Donna Maria. She discovered a very nice picnic basket full of 5 kittens, a bag of kitten food, and new cat toys on her deck late last night. She has no idea who left it/them there, but it going to try and find homes for all of them. She is willing to keep them for two weeks, then they will have to go the to a shelter...(where they will most likely be put to sleep.) I got a chance to see their sweet little faces and love on a few of them last night. Even Mark thought they were awesome and said if we didn't already have 3 elderly pets that need constant care we would have to have one.
If any of you are interested, just let me know and we can work out the details for pick -up or delivery of these absolutely adorable and teeny tiny kitty cats.
I have more photos if you are interested!


Plea from Donna Maria:
Someone left a basket of kittens on our back deck last night between
the hours of 8 and 10pm. We are very upset over this, and were up
until 2am bathing and de-flea'ing them. They are litter trained and
eat solid food. I took them to the vet this morning and they are very
healthy.

We cannot keep these kittens as we have 6 cats and a dog. If you are
interested in adopting one (or more) of these babies, email me and
we'll set up a time for you to come over to see them.

If we don't find homes for them in the next 2 weeks, we'll have to
take them to the shelter. We just can't do this.

Thanks for your help.
DM

Free Kittens!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annessa:

Dittos to DM. Thanks for posting this. All of these kittens have great personality, particularly the male white with tiger face. He and the other male tiger are quite outgoing. The female white with tiger face is somewhat shy and skittish, but loves to be cuddled. They are playful, very well potty-trained (trust me, we've been scooping), and a great find.

Thanks for making the post and posting the pic. By the way, I just want to point out that ,as my father-in-law used to say, "You can put pearls on a pig, but its still a pig." No matter how nice a picnic basket you give someone, no matter how many bags of food and toys you give, none of them . . . NONE of them make up for the fact that you are an irresponsible lout if you drop off on someone else what you obviously could have taken care of on your own.

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I would love to adopt one of them my name is Alicia and I was surfing the internet and saw these adorable kittens...I go to Morehead State University and if you are interested give me a call at 606-207-0986...Thanks

Tuesday, 06 February, 2007  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

A;icia,

Happy to say they all have homes now.

Thanks though.

Tuesday, 06 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats