Friday, August 26, 2005

One Red Paperclip

Kyle MacDonald has just embarked on a great adventure....
An adventure that began with one red paperclip...
A paperclip that he soon traded for a fish pen....
that he then traded for a hand-crafted artisan knob....
that was then up-traded for a Coleman camping stove....

See where this is going? It's a great idea, and Kyle has a bunch of great ideas.

Yes, this former tree-planter and self-described roughneck of a young man,
at 25 has devised a most ingenious plan.
An ingenious plan to own a home.
A home on a island if things go well on his travels.

The best part?
Along the way to his one day home...on his some day island,
he will meet many, many people.
Each of them offering him something valuable for his journey,
out of the pure goodness of their heart....
and the desire to meet such a smart and charming young lad, live vicariously though him for a while, and become part of the great adventure.

He's friendly, a wonderful writer and and a very funny guy....
he even reads my blog from time to time....and leaves comments.
You guys do realize there is a comment button, right?

So, after reading my praises for this cutie, I can't believe you are still hanging around the Sparkle Hut.
What are you waiting for? He needs to trade a Coleman stove with someone...
Could it be you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle MacDonald said...

egg-cellent entry!
I check back every once in a while...looks like you've been busy lately!

anyhow, have a good one,
kyle

Friday, 26 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this button and thought I'd try it at your uh, suggestion... So I get to write whatever I want here? Oh my! The pressure!

You are cute.

Sunday, 28 August, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thanks, Anonymous--
Now that's the kinda comment a girl really loves!

Sunday, 28 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats