Monday, September 05, 2005

Woo-Hoo! Video, Git-tars, and Hurleys!


This is a short clip taken at the Carson Park Flea Market and Picnic Labor Day Celebration at the end of our street.
The kids were so cute and talented...I was blown away with their musical skills. Git-tar, fiddle and banjos galore.
So cute and so country.
Many of them play at the Kentucky Opry, I was told.
So upon arriving back home, I looked up the Opry online and who did I see is playing this weekend?
My awesome girlfriend Lori's awesomely funny and talented Dad, Carl Hurley.
Sounds like fun! I would love to check it out...
Hope the weekend unfolds the way I am envisioning.


Also, can you believe I now have video on my blog?
Oh boy....things will never be the same!
You may be getting really sick of me and Mark really soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

It's weird, I was just remembering our old video letters of days gone by. (Blogging sort of replaces those I guess.) I'm super glad to see video here and looking forward to more.

...That dad. He really gets around.

Tuesday, 06 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats