Monday, September 19, 2005

Morning Quickie...

Hello friends.... and regular lurkers...

(I know you lurkers are out there...let me know who you are sometime.........
when you're comfortable, of course.)


Mark and I
DSC00346have been in Louisville for a fabulous DSC00367
and glamourous wedding
DSC00327 and just got home last night--
Just wanted to let you know I haven't been abducted by aliens and I will get something posted soon.

(Something besides another Tuesday self portrait...I'm getting a little burned out on those anyway, The Me Show, that is.
DSC00315 I'm sure you are, sick of looking at so much of me, too.)


Speaking of photos, lots of new flicker photos to post....from not only the wedding, but a fun little get together
DSC00274
at my friends, Shawn and David's, home.
DSC00309

We had a great time in Louisville.
DSC00300

Made us more than a little homesick.
DSC00294
Unfortunately, we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to,
but we saw folks we didn't expect to see
DSC00357
in their place.
Went to an art fair, had a wonderful brunch, spent the night at the beautiful Seelbach Hotel.
Danced, got in a hot tub, ate home-made chili....and maybe even came up with our next adventure on the ride home.

Now, I am off to pick up my loyal pooches from the kennel...er, I mean, camp!
I missed my furry children.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I just walked in the door from picking up my lovely from camp having just gotten back from a weekend wedding too. It seems like you had a great time.

Monday, 19 September, 2005  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I am not sick of seeing so much you. I love Self-Portrait Tuesday!
That wedding looks beautiful.

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats