Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Maybe Not Quite as I Remembered...

kiss army
But for those of you that read the KISS tribute post....you will appreciate this photo.
Please note the tiny tape recorder and Robin Carrick's most awesome Paul Stanley face.
And here's our most scary rockin' poses:
rockers
Ah yes, terribly scary in those shetland sweaters, eh.....
Oh, these photos make me so happy...
Okay, if you insist, just a couple more:
robin carrick, jaye and cousin sara
Here again we find that heavy rockers do not necessarily wear black leather, sometimes they wear monogrammed froggie sweatshirts and carry babies around. (That is my cousin Sara on the end, although it looks like me)
And finally, my favorite....a tiny respectful nod to Gene Simmons with a pretty barette to match.
tiny gene

5 Comments:

Blogger SOVIETS said...

i do not know you, but this post is one of those rare treasures that the "next blog" button unveils. kudos from someone who grew up the same way.

Wednesday, 30 March, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thank you so much... Glad you enjoy them as much as I do.

Wednesday, 30 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anessa, it's Sara. I loved the pictures; I gazed at them for a long time. Although I don't recall the day the picture of me was taken, all of the photos capture the feelings that I have of when I think of the time we lived in KY as kids. The picture of you and Robin makes me so nostalgic - it’s just how I remember you guys. Any chance you could e-mail the pictures to me? I'd love the first one of you and Robin and the one with me in it. Don't forget - Chicken Inferno : 3rd weekend in July!!! Love, Sara

Thursday, 31 March, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

I will be happy to e-mail them to you...
Look for them on Saturday!

: )

Friday, 01 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Marcy....
Too funny isn't it?

Monday, 04 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats