Saturday, September 09, 2006

Reflection

Reflection
Reflection,
originally uploaded by Anessa.
Your first glimpse of Starla Farmer.

This sweet girl has been at the Humane Society for a few weeks. We couldn't figure out why she wasn't snatched up yet. So we decided she was meant to go home with us.

I'm glad she looks nothing like my sweet Lilly girl because my heart is still very raw...

However, I realized that it isn't fair for me to deny wonderful dog that needs a home, a home, just because my feelings are hurt.

So.......
**drumroll**
Introducing, Miss Starla!

Starla Farmer makes her debut.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new family member. I am sending you an invisible virtual imaginary pink cigar.

Saturday, 09 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's precious! I'm sure she can't believe her luck!

Saturday, 09 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Anessa, I am so glad for you!! I know no one will ever replace Lilly, but I know that dear miss Starla will bring you much joy in the future!!

Saturday, 09 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Starla is a lovely name. Oh, and I love your seal and slogan below. Can't wait to see what you've got cooking!

Monday, 11 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable dog! I was so sorry to hear about Lilly and also about your grandmother. This is my first look at a blog, so I didn't know what to expect - very nice!

Sunday, 17 September, 2006  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thanks to all of you for your sweet welcome-- I'll pass it along to Starla....She doesn't know how to do the blog thing just yet.

Monday, 18 September, 2006  
Blogger Mags said...

She is SO ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet her! I love her nose!

Tuesday, 19 September, 2006  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie!!

Saturday, 30 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats