Sunday, July 09, 2006

Prayer Request for Lilly

I really can't bear to type this, but my Lilly girl had emergency surgery this evening and the vet just called with the news that they removed a 6 pound cancerous tumor from her spleen. They are now trying to find out if it is malignant or benign. In either case, she is in critical condition at the animal hospital and will be there for the next few days, if she can pull through, that is. She lost a lot of blood. The next 24-48 hours are going to be very hard for her.
Many of you reading this know Lilly personally and love her very much, so please, please, please......even if you don't believe in anything......please take a moment right now to send powerful and healing energy to her.
She really need needs your support right now more than ever.

If you could have seen her eyes right before surgery, you would agree with me that she is not ready to die just yet.
She still has things to do.
And we still have love to give her.
sepaililly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lily is a sweatheart. we are pulling for her and thinking about you guys. Love you- Carrick and Alice

Sunday, 09 July, 2006  
Blogger Mags said...

awww....Anessa, I am so sorry. I am praying for you and Lilly. I believe I will refer to her from here on out as Lucky Lilly b/c She is soooo lucky to have you as her mommy. You are so good to her. I will get my whole family on the prayer wagon. I am living proof that Prayer works!!!! I love you guys.

Sunday, 09 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys know how much I love you and Lilly. I will not stop sending energy her way.

Monday, 10 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats