Monday, January 30, 2006

Another cool toy.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Anessa Arehart!

  1. Anessa Arehart cannot swim.
  2. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on anessa arehart.
  3. Europe is the only continent that lacks anessa arehart.
  4. Anessa Arehart was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons!
  5. The colour of anessa arehart is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is!
  6. It's bad luck to whistle near anessa arehart.
  7. Anessa Arehart can sleep with one eye open!
  8. Anessa arehart has three eyelids.
  9. About one tenth of Anessa Arehart is permanently covered in ice.
  10. There are more than two hundred different kinds of anessa arehart.
I am interested in - do tell me about

This very cool toy was swiped from Brooke at Aidenn.org.
Thanks Brooke for sharing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

I loved that! I used it on my site! Hope you don't mind!

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you enjoyed it, Anessa! I love the one about fireworks on yours!!

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats