Monday, August 01, 2005

Who's A Lucky Lady Today?(and the winner of a free painting?)

I have received a few e-mails recently inquiring about the winning name submitted for the contest I was having to re-name by portrait work business.

Well, although, I really liked many of the suggestions,
especially "Pop Goes the Easel"
Marcy is very clever like that.

One particular entry kept coming back to me.

After many conversations with a talented local web designer named Glen...
who also happens to be Mark's step-brother's step-brother, and his best childhood skateboarding buddy.

I made the final decision by registering a domain name.

So, are you ready?

The winner of this life altering contest is:

**********anticipation building drumroll*****************

Living Color Studio

With a tag line of:
--casual portraits for the modern world--

The winning name was submitted by my dear friend Lori Lyn @ Dream Life Studio.
This lucky gal will soon receive a fabulously free 16X20 original oil portrait of the subject of her choice.
Heywood? Ava? T?

My glamourous new and improved web site should be up and running sometime this month so be sure to check it out.
The web address is LivingColorStudio.net.

So, congratulations, LL!
I hope you wanted another one of my paintings.
If not, they make great gifts!

And to those of you who did not win;
Most sincere thanks to each of you
for some absolutely hilarious and some extremely thoughtful ideas.
Your participation was much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great name!

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I'm so excited!!! I still can't believe I won. Of course I want another of your paintings! The problem is choosing the subject. I'll get back with you on this. Can't wait to see the new site.

Tuesday, 02 August, 2005  
Blogger Mick Jeffries said...

very good, very good.. nice way to come up with a name@!

Wednesday, 03 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats