Thursday, July 28, 2005

Born on a Friday Under the Sign of Libra

This birthday calculator is quite interesting.
Among other things, I learned that my birth tree is a
Rowan, the Sensitivity Tree:
"Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive."
Hmmm....I have been trying to keep my non-forgiving heart under wraps.... Oh well, secret's out now!
And I am;
35 years old.
429 months old.
1,868 weeks old.
13,075 days old.
313,809 hours old.
18,828,592 minutes old.
1,129,715,564 seconds old.
And, with the 36 candles on my next b-day cake I could boil 4.11 US ounces of water.
Check it out, if you've nothing better to do while drinking your morning coffee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Fun!

Thursday, 28 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think often about age and how my body is not holding up much like it used to. Today, I went skatboarding and all I could think about is...the asphalt. If I hit the ground, how long before healing. I was trying to grip something today and I realized my thumb no longer worked like it used to. This is the result of breakdancing at age 35 while at a wedding reception. Yeah, breakdancing at age 35. The windmill just does not work as well as it did at 15. Well my tree is the Lime and I could use a slice in my Corona to make my joints feel better. 19 Mar 1969

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Well, thank goodness for Corona...it will enable you to continue skating and break dancing for many years to come......

Keep the rolling side down, bro...thrash on!

Monday, 01 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went skating tonight and am enjoying a cold beer. I will continue to "thrash on".

Monday, 01 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats