Friday, March 11, 2005

Ola, Oogle!

I love to google.

I google myself a lot.
Is that egotistical of me?

And I google you guys a lot, too.
Just nosey, I suppose.

Sometimes I google things like "pink ostrich feathers", just out of curiosity.

I have even googled Google...
(that's how I stumbled across this crazy peach of a sermon.)

But that's beside the point.
I assure you, I am trying to make a point.
Well, a suggestion really, to the folks at Google.

My favorite way to google is the 'image search' option.
It's loads of fun, quite enlightening and you can spend hours just looking at crazy images.
So my suggestion is this:
I believe 'Google image search' should just be called oogle.
It would make more sense. After all, isn't that what I am doing all that time?
Oogling?

Seems kinda like someone should have come up with that before me.
Maybe they have.
Anyhoo, thats my suggestion to the folks at Google.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I love it!

Saturday, 12 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Google a lot in my job (i.e. web development). Here's a couple of fun things I found to do with Google:

Googlewhacking - Try to find just one page for any two real words.

typoGenerator - type a phrase, and this tool grabs a random image from Google and creates an image from it using random effects.

Hope all is well.

Monday, 14 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
How is it possible I never stumbled across those two lovely sites before?!

AWESOME!

Thanks so much, Mark...
Anessa

Monday, 14 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats