Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Scott County Prom Rocks!

My friend Marla sent me this photo in an e-mail yesterday, as a joke and a commentary on redneck customs....
This was sent to me as a joke....
Well, you know, I just had to laugh---because oh-my-goodness....
It's more than fair to say this hit very close to home.
Here's my prom photo below:

Prom 1986?
You know what? I wouldn't change it if I could. (Jackie, I hope you don't mind that I posted this---I think we looked awesome! By the way? Did you ever locate Gerri Whidmann?)

Now....for the sake of comparison, I'm hoping Mark will post his Junior prom photos for all of us to enjoy.
He showed them to me just the other day...They were so cute!
I'm pretty sure he is wearing a tartan plaid taffeta cummerbund and bow tie, with short side parted hair.

Just a slightly different look than my date was going for.
**wink**

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I think you should make a painting based on your prom picture! And then maybe a whole prom series!

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look like I have 2 black eyes and the guy behind me is the reincarnation of Charles Manson, CM is at least more interesting, ha ha. But that said, WE ROCKED!!!!!

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats