Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wanna Bite?

I tend to get slightly obsessed with inane things from time to time.
(Pull that jaw up, Marcy. I know you aren't that shocked.)
Last week it was Nicole Ritchie's weight loss. This week it's Lindsay Lohan's.

Here she is before. Look at what a sexy doll she is:
lindsay before

I'm embarrassed that I even know about these sort of things.
The fact that I worry about these things is beyond me,
however.....I do.

Look at Lindsay now:
lindsay after

I just don't get it.
I mean, WTF?

I hope it is drugs because I could understand that.....
but if these girls think this is attractive...

Oh, man.
Waaaaaay off base.

So sadly mistaken.

I joke occasionally about my extra 15 lbs, but I would much rather be a little chunky, curvy, healthy and squeezable, than look like a bag of bones.

Just wanted to broadcast that and now I think I'll have a big fat scoop of Chubby Hubby just to emphasize my point.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kat - the FL Cuz said...

Anessa, so true and I agree with you 100%. Your a hoot!

Wednesday, 25 May, 2005  
Blogger anessa said...

Hey Kathy!
Thanks for dropping by---
glad you found me!

Wednesday, 25 May, 2005  
Blogger anessa said...

Hey Kathy!
Thanks for dropping by---
glad you found me!

Wednesday, 25 May, 2005  
Blogger Mandy said...

Shooo, Lawd! LL (not our LL) looks like she aged about 15 years in the white dress pic. Those gals looks gruesome.

Friday, 27 May, 2005  
Anonymous Michelle said...

And I personally think she looked much better as a redhead. She's not only a "bag o' bones" she's all washed out too! The body freckles work much better on a redhead I must say.

Thursday, 16 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats