Monday, February 27, 2006

Lilly is better!

I just wanted to take a second and thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers and chicken bone shakings...
Lilly appears to be as good as new today so it must have worked!

She says,"Arf! Arf! Arf! Arffffff!"
Translation: "Thank you from the bottom of my grumpy heart."

You guys are the best...let's just hope this was a freaky sort of thing and doesn't happen again.
Ever.

You know...maybe I did get the dog that lives forever after all...
Awesome.

(A girl can still dream, right?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so glad she's feeling better.

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Yay, Lilly!!
I'm so glad she's feeling better.

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Mags said...

That is awesome news! I am happy!!!
DREAM ON ANESSA!!! I WILL DREAM FOR YOU TOO!

Monday, 27 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats