Tuesday, January 31, 2006

F o N t I s S u E s.

So, I copied an old template in hopes of smaller, easier to read font, for you PC folks...
and truly hate that it looked like I have been SCREAMING at you for the past couple of months.
I assure you, I was not screaming.
Really.

I don't know what else to do at this point.
I don't want to subject you to gigantic font,
forcing you to scroll full pages for short paragraphs of general nonsense.
But I am out of ideas. Font fixing ideas, that is.

If you are still seeing large font you may want to try and clear your browser's cache...
You might have an old cookie in there that automatically takes you to an older version of my layout.
( I have absolutely no idea if that is even a plausible remedy,
but I it makes me feel more technically savvy when I say things like "browser", "cache", and "cookie".)
And clearing your cache occasionally seems to be healthy for a computer anyway, right?

But beyond that--- I am stumped.
Those of you that responded previously, will you please tell me if you still see HUGE font?
So far no two people are viewing my page the same way.
I wish you could see it from my monitor.
It's rather nice.

Oh well...

I am actually going to post a real story soon...
Sadly, I've gotten away from actual writing, which is why I decided to jump in the blog wagon in the first place, and have been posting silly stuff, just to be posting.

However, I have had a lot of time on the road lately to think.
Not only did rekindle my LOVE of King Crimson's album Discipline,
but I also came up with some old memories/stories I haven't shared with you yet.
Now, just to get them typed out.
Therein, generally lies the main obstacle.

Lots of love to you from small font Mac land.

2 Comments:

Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thanks Mark,
I don't even know what those words mean, but they sound like they might work.
I registered at the site....that is so helpful!
I appreciate the help so much.
Glad to know you are still out there : )

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Mark,
Got it and I think I followed your directions correctly--now I just need people to report back to me until I can get my www.browsershots.com account all lined up.

YOU ARE AWESOME---that is supposed to be big to emphasize my thanks!

XO!

PS; Thanks Marcy ; )

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats