Wednesday, November 23, 2005

EXTRA! EXTRA!

I am so excited!
Check this out!!!
How about that?

I should fess up, some of the facts about me are slightly incorrect
making me sound more impressive than I actually am...
but who's counting?

And the sample process photos show a dog in the more realistic style instead of a baby in the black-line style,
which, I suppose, could confuse folks...
but again, press is press...
Even incorrect publicity is publicity, right?

Also, I suppose I'm a little concerned about $20 for shipping....
that's not nearly enough....

Again....I am not worried.

I am thrilled!
This a a great opportunity!!!!

Not to mention, I helped come up with specifics of our the spur of the moment deal,
so those details are nobody's fault but my own.

If this gets me just a handful of paintings in folks homes around the country I am on my way to the land of more business...
and more business is what I need.
Mo' business = mo' money
and mo' money keeps this ship called, Our Life, afloat.

Corrections and price adjustments can be made later.
I can't wait to see what happens!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats