Monday, January 29, 2007

WIndshield Fairy Strikes Again!

Someone left Purple Unicorn Power bubble gum on my windshield sometime this weekend...
How fun!
DSC00158
WHO COULD IT BE??????
DSC00161
This sticker says, "World of Swirl"....aha! A clue!
That means it's from Lynn's Paradise Cafe....
I am such a lucky girl. First the bumper sticker and now candy?
What if it actually is a unicorn leaving me such treats...
maybe that's why I can't catch him/her/ them?
'Cause of the super powers, you know.

What mystery!
What fun!

I love it!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm believing that it is a real unicorn leaving you the stuff.

Monday, 29 January, 2007  
Blogger Lewis said...

Ooooh, My borderline paranoia will start kicking in after the third offering. Unicorns may not be trustworthy.

Friday, 02 February, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm out of the running. I only go to Lynn's like, once every two years perhaps? I'm due for a visit.

It's NOT ME!

Saturday, 03 February, 2007  
Blogger lone red said...

Oooo...how I wish it were me. Unicorn Sisters should do this sort of thing.

Monday, 26 February, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tải nhạc chuông hay nhất miễn phí cho điện thoại, tuyển chọn nhac chuong hay nhat, ĐỘC NHẤT, kho tai nhac chuong mien phi lớn nhất hiện nay

Wednesday, 03 May, 2017  
Blogger Hong Nga said...

Trang tải nhạc mp3 miễn phí cho điện thoại. Tuyển chọn các bài hát hay nhất. Kho nhạc mp3 chất lượng cao

Thursday, 26 March, 2020  
Blogger NVT Game said...

tải nhạc chuông miễn phí cho điện thoại. Kho nhạc chuông hay nhất.

Thursday, 26 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats