Thursday, January 18, 2007

12 Week Fitness Challenge

I'm kind of an idiot.

Just exactly what possessed me to volunteer for THIS might be beyond explanation.

I do remember my pants feeling a wee bit tight as I ripped the entry form from the newspaper while stuffing my face full of lunch-time bagel goodness at my friend Nancy's Bagel Grounds coffee shop.

And out of the 40 or so photos the wonderfully talented photographer shot of me,
why they chose this one (where I resemble a smart ass lizard) is quite puzzing, as well.

Oh well. At least my after photo will be an improvement!
Hmmmm....
I hope it will be, anyway.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for you too. We should take the dogs hiking in Bernheim one day. would be fun. Anyway - good luck! -c

Thursday, 18 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my inspiration!

Saturday, 20 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anessa, I think that pic of you in the paper is a very cool shot. The rest of us on Princeton feel lucky to know you!

Sunday, 21 January, 2007  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hello Anessa, I'm also 37 and I'm also planning to get fitter within a couple of months. Your photo in the online paper somehow focuses on the targeted areas I assume?
Good luck with it.
I'm 60kgs at the moment and wishing to be 55 somewhere in the near future.

Keep us updated with the progress every now and then if you can, please, will you?

Monday, 22 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW ! I think that pic of you is BEAUTIFUL! I ONLY WISH i looked as good as you do in your before pic. What a motivator you are....I am feeling inspired.
Wish we lived closer, I could have a walking buddy! Im just really loving my DVR a little too much these days.

Monday, 22 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you look good. And you look really tall in this picture. -Melanie

Thursday, 25 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats