Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Folk Fest....

......was sooo much fun and I sold several pieces. YAY! Everyone was very nice and welcomed me sincerely to the club.
Met tons of really good folks and wonderfully talented artists (including Joe McCuaig, who took this nice photo of me in my booth), Ramona Hotel (who bought one of my pieces) and Ab the Flagman (who talked to me about showing in Atlanta in a gallery he is getting off the ground), and don't forget Rudy Brownbird Relic who not only is a nice guy to talk to, but Mark and Scott are convinced he is the next huge star of our generation. So many other outstanding people worth mentioning....I truly loved the experience.

Can't wait for next year!


Good Folk Fest

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mark!

Thursday, 23 November, 2006  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Ace.

I quite like the symmetry between your smile and the one in the picture to the right. A true artist!

Wednesday, 29 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats