Monday, August 18, 2008

Friday Night 5-10 pm.

I'm having an artist's reception for my show "Daredevil Etiquette" at Tim Faulkner Gallery this Friday evening from 5-10pm and my new friend Michelle Jones gave a nice little shout out on her very cool blog;
Consuming Louisville.

CLICK HERE
for the link to her site.

This could be the last time I will showing several of these paintings in Louisville. If you have had your eye on one, you might wanna add it to your art collection while you can! If not, well.... How about just stopping in and saying hi? Summer is almost over and this will give you a good excuse to get out of the house and enjoy the evening.

My next show, "Elizabeth Fell in Love with a Carney", will be in October at Nitty Gritty.......Then Actor's Theatre in November-December for a 3-person group show with Brook White and Susie Slabaugh Whitem glass artists and co-owners of Flame Run Hot Glass Studio and Gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats