Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lena would FREAK!

Kinda funny...I have been meaning to share this little thing with you...
I got chosen as a stylish woman in a local publication.
If only they saw what I wore to the grocery store tonight...
Are these sort of things revocable? Is revocable a word?

DSC00297

Here's a link to the magazine: Today's Woman Magazine.
and the article: here.

I'm flattered, especially considering that many people think I dress like a weirdo.
Thanks, Kristin for thinking otherwise.

6 Comments:

Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

oh so sweeT!

Monday, 12 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly, Anessa, you are Today's Woman!

Monday, 12 May, 2008  
Blogger Aynex Mercado said...

I don't know anyone more stylish than you.

Tuesday, 13 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah- lena would be (secretly) very proud

Thursday, 15 May, 2008  
Blogger lolliloobedoo said...

You are definitely one of the most stylish people I know, too. Much deserved recognition!

Friday, 16 May, 2008  
Blogger Donna-Maria Walker, MS said...

Anessa!
How great! Call me sometime. I miss you! 270-210-6645

Visit my website at www.donnamariawalker.com or my blog at www.donnamariawalker.blogspot.com!
xoxoxoxooxoxox

Tuesday, 16 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats