Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dang, Double Tagged!

Both my blogging (and real life) friends in Paducah tagged me this morning!
Thanks to Aynex and Donna Maria, who I really enjoy calling friends,
I have decided I should be a good girl and join in on the fun.
Especially since Seth tagged me about a month ago and I still haven't gotten around to doing that one.
(Um, I'm really sorry about that, Seth...)

So...enough chit chat.

Here are the rules:
Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share five facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

________________________________________________

1. I believe that if you wish for something out loud, and can picture yourself doing it, having it, or being it....and you really mean it with all your heart... At THAT VERY SAME MOMENT the universe starts sliding doors into place to present you with opportunities and people that can help you make your wish come true.

2. Hot pink is my favorite color, but only because leopard print isn't a color.

3. I believe that a little lipstick really CAN make things better.

4. I dream very colorful, vivid, lengthy, movie-like dreams almost every night and if my husband would listen to me recite them in the mornings, I'm pretty sure I could recall the whole adventure, as disjointed as it may have been.

5. Chocolate, beer, pad thai and Graeter's Ice cream are my preferred 4 food groups.

_________________________________________________

I'm gonna tag Mags and Seth and anyone else that feels like participating.
2 outta 5 is better than zero, right?

Let me know if you play along!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anessa,

Well dang, I guess I can't triple tag you. Mary Thorsby tagged me, and now I have to find some blogs to tag. All this blogifying is new to me. Yes, our Lower Town dream did not make it and we had to close the cafe (New Year's Eve 2006). At least we had a kick ass party after service on the last night. Afterwards we needed some good paying jobs so we could settle some debts. Denise got a job as a prep cook at Harrah's Metropolis, in the Range Steakhouse. I ended up going to dealer's school at Harrah's and am now dealing blackjack there and learning to deal poker. I am working on a plan for the future, which I will tell you of if you are interested. Thanks for getting in touch and I hope all is well with you.

Craig

Saturday, 08 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you two cutie pies!! Hope all is well and that you're having lots of fun this Holiday season. xxxooo, Deb and Merle

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats