Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An Interview with Me by Eric Bulter.

Many apologies, but it is now time for a little shameless self promotion..

So it seems, there's a new fan of my Beauty Paintings and I must share the news.
His name is Eric Butler and he even wrote a very nice little article about my artwork in his local art magazine.
Follow this link to read it:

Anessa Arehart, Growing Up Good. New Art Magazine #4.

Even better, it appears that he even named me on his Top Ten list in Bejeezus Zine.
I'm not kidding! Click here and then click on Eric's photo to see for yourself. Isn't that something? Maybe I'm not wasting my time after all.
And doesn't he look like a nice guy?
Well, he IS!
In fact, I liked him so much I sent him home with a small painting the day he visited my studio.
Check out his new venture: Our Art Site.com.

Needless to say, I am feeling very special today.

Also don't y'all forget that Marcy and I have our opening this Friday from 6-9 at Mellwood Art Center.
Come if you can....
We have candy...
And your Mom said it's okay.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

WOW! CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!!!

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show was great- Congrats to both of you
Carrick

Saturday, 30 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Anessa...and no, you're not wasting your time.

Michelle

Thursday, 05 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats