Monday, March 06, 2006

Tagged for 5 Things..

These are the rules.

1. Thank the person that tagged you. Thank you, Teenage Bamm Bamm.

2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you. (See below.)

3. Tag 5 other people.

Hmmmm....okay, this seems easy enough.
The first five things that pop into my head are:

1. Every single time I see a dead animal on the side of the highway, I say a little prayer in hopes of resting it's soul and I always get a cold chill. I cannot kill 97% of bugs because I do not think just because they are small it hurts them any less. The occasional mosquito, flea or tick may meet it demise by my hands, but not without very good reason first. I (or my furry children) must be under direct siege of said parasitic insect to warrant killing.

2. On a happier note, I love the dandelions and wild violets in my yard. They make me quite happy when they start popping up in the spring and I think yards full of perfect grass are uninteresting and a little snobbish. Quite pointless, really.

3. I believe if you can imagine yourself doing something..... Visually, in your mind, you are already halfway to making it become a reality. This is one of the main guidelines of my life's philosophy.

4. Whenever I spend more than $50.00 on a piece of clothing, I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach......Unless it is a pretty hat or a pair of earrings.

5. If I was to die tomorrow, I feel I have lived a wonderful and meaningful life....And although I have made some bad choices in my life occasionally, I regret nothing. Except maybe a few haircuts....

Now, instead of tagging anyone in particular, just participate if you want and put a link to your 5 Things Post in the comment box.

I would like to encourage you to play along, however....
It's way more fun that way, you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Bobb said...

I thought I was the only person who didn't like spending clothes money on myself (but will gladly shell out hundreds of dollars if it's gifts for someone else....)

I haven't bought a pair of shoes that cost more than sixty dollars, EVER.

Tuesday, 07 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats