Thursday, April 06, 2006

Moving.

Just wanted to inform you all that I am taking a little blogger's vacation while we relocate...again!

On Sunday we accepted an offer on our house.
Yesterday we had the inspections (which went very well) and now I am packing and getting estimates from moving companies. Tomorrow I will be gathering my second load of boxes from the liquor store, running some errands and then buckling down to get to the meat of it.

Oh yeah, we have to be out of our home by April 20th.
The movers are coming on the 19th.
That is thirteen lucky days from now.

Did I mention I am trying to finish a three subject 30X40 portrait in the midst of this madness?
Yep.
I have been up LATE the past few nights.

Mark has been in Louisville house hunting with our realtor, Jo, and he will be returning shortly to join in on the moving fun.
All of our belongings are going into storage for a short while and we will be living in the condo we have there. However, as soon as we find a home, we will be selling the condo. ( It's in a great location downtown, if you are interested let me know ).

So... that's it.
See you guys soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy moving! :)

Thursday, 06 April, 2006  
Blogger Michael Sprouse said...

What an exciting time! I love Louisville.

Friday, 07 April, 2006  
Blogger Lewis said...

Welcome Back.

See ya in two weeks. Call me, I'll feed you guys.

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats