Sunday, January 16, 2005

Entrepreneurialitis

me and emily
This my friend Emily. She suffers from the same affliction as I do. Entrepreneurialitis. This is a condition caused by an overloading the brain circuits with impractical, yet ingenious, business plans. 7 out of ten times, when we are hanging out at our local watering hole (being over-served) we spend most of the night swearing we will make our most recent plan work. I fear, quite possibly, that the alcohol tends to make some of the ideas a little more impressive than they actually are. My favorite, most recent plan, involves attending Dead shows and selling one-of-a-kind, hand made lighter 'huggies' in the smoker's lot. See what I mean? Good idea? Yes. Practical? Not so much. That's Entrepreneurialitis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

You look super cute.

Monday, 17 January, 2005  
Blogger anessa arehart said...

Thank you, you're awesome. Thanks for being excited about my blog. Hope I don't let you down or prove that your suspicions of my insanity are correct...

Monday, 17 January, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go ,girl!! I'll add you to my list of daily blog reading. Love the name. Aunt Ann

Saturday, 22 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter
View My Stats